View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Hmm, I'm not sure if it was the same ladyboss that did the waxing for me last time round.

I went to the shop to make an appointment without asking for any specific therapist, and when I arrive on the day of appointment, a MILF in a tight, black, cleavage-exposing dress took me to the room.

She asked how I knew about their waxing services, so I replied that I had my waxing done by J previously. She then requested for my understanding as her skills might not be as good as J's. And true enough, definitely not as experienced as J.

But having her cleavage within my eye level was a helpful distraction.

Forget to ask for her contact though. What a waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggjl View Post
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.