View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggjl View Post
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.
Wah power la bro, she must be damn hot seeingas how you were erect the whole session, usually mid session my little bro tired alr due to the pain