View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
The regular house you mentioned is probably 2831A.

Nowadays the standard of WLs and number of customers drop so much until many houses are deserted compare to the good old days.

2831A used to be filled with horny bros and many WLs going in and out often so that bros can get a good view of which WL is suitable for themselves.

Nowadays there is not much WLs moving in and out for viewing.
Haha, I dont do L28 these days. Usually go to L20. L28 was when i first started chionging and I always patronise the 3 storeyed house which is no longer there.

I still remember one of the best bangs I had was this girl called Yoyo. Nice face and ass with great service and her AR is like out of this world. Every time see her my dick sure hard

Nowadays I see the WL my dick cant even stand properly. Standard really fucked up now.