View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Giving up on Geylang

sorry i have never heard of price increasing request from customers, only price increasing from providers. And you cant be hero, becos AV doesnt listen to you!
and the providers are just following the rules set out by the AV so they LPPL.
if you want to be hero, you can tip all the WL generously and hope they tell their gal friends back home how good it is earning tips from sillyporeans.

yes times have changed... and we have to be accustomed to market disruptors like grab/uber.
and i think you all already know what the disruptors in this AV are...the FLs!
there was a time when the PRC FLs were commanding $60-$130...they never exceeded that geylang PRC $150 mark! but gradually, i don't know if our local FLs play a part with some commanding 4 digits which sounds crazy to me, they went higher and higher....is that a bubble? hahaha i don't know but with them being housed in atas hotels instead of dingy shophouses/hostels, I dont see it coming down.
the highest ive seen was the infamous $260/pop.... i must admit she does look hot and sultry...is she better off than a legal WL? probably. does AV know about them? i would think so. is AV doing anything about it, not much because the FLs numbers listings are huge and their pictures are open!!! and how the hell they can stay in SG for months? doesnt ICA have high alert on attractive single women coming into Singapore from these countries? remember vietnambu reported to be detained and sent back?

anyway sidetrack, we all heard for a long time gov want to clean up geylang since it is a prime location...its still not happening.

so pls dont give up on geylang.i believe there are still gems around for you all but wake up and stop being hero.