View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: utterly disappointed to learn of Yaya’s departure

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Since YaYa has RTC abruptly ... not sure for whatever reason ... no need for me to pen a FR for her anymore ... I was a little disappointed as her looks and service suits me well ... Many said she doesn’t allow frenching and only offered non enthusiastic service but I beg to differ ... we kissed with our lips apart but very little tongue contact. She claimed that she doesn’t like saliva contact ... I love the way she performed G2G on me ... my dick reacted appropriately in rock hard fashion. Her vagina fluid and pussy was moist and warm ... perfect condition for my dick. She offered me a spontaneous service that I adore. She is considered chio by Cat150 standard with her sharp facial features and porcelain fair & superbly smooth skin ...
Not everyone is blessed with the Max factor ...