View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Honest MR from me, i seldom write it. Had meet up with nicole 3 times within 3 days (Infact the 1st and 2nd visit i did it on 1pm & 11pm on the same day)

Looks: 9/10 Dont be mislead by the photos, she is very shy and innocent compared to the "wild" personality. Definitely look better in real person

Body: 9/10 100% C Cup & Natural. Slight tummy but is still slim with hour glass figure.

Massage: 8/10 Strong with good effort, she learn her skills from spa and the whole massage lasted for 20mins at least.

HJ: 9.5/10 Very hard to resist, the sensual is top level especially with the "licks" and kisses, not going to share more of my experiences on this, keeping it in my memories.

GFE: 10/10 This is where im going to emphasize, highest level of GFE in my 3 years of chionging life. You will fall in "love" with her from the way she treat you, zero commercial feeling. Literally bring you memories of meeting your GFs the 1st time in your/her house.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Special Note: She is from Mongolia, her chinese accent is so "taiwanese"