View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Tried G18. Feels more like an FL than a WL as her room is super messy. Alot of bottles and empty cans on a foldable table.

Body wise, she's slim with b cup boobs. Looks wise, wasnt wearing much make up and she look tired. Attitude wise, she looks tired throughout the whole session. Maybe not enough sleep.

Service wise, her waterbed service was average. Can see she wasnt into the waterbed massage. Give me this not interested face.

As for the actual sex service, I find her abit aggresive with her catbath, BBBJ and cowgirl. But her bbbj while aggresive, there's not much suction so you don't really feel anything. She allows you to kiss and french her. No problems there. Did it alot while i fucked her missionary. I pounded her really hard when i doggy her but i still cant cum. Ended up pcc myself. Can see she's not that happy when i took way too long fucking her but no complaints, just show her tired face.

RTF - No. Abit dissapointed.

Last edited by UltramanTiga87; 01-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.