View Single Post
Old 20-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 18
IndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
He is now doing that in ISG, WSG and Mamak forums. His major customer base is still here, but current business is poor. So do expect another "investment" scam coming up after all the money he recently collected have been used up.

Regards
Nanog69
I believe those that come out public is only the tip of the iceberg. Frr some reasons or other many chose to keep quiet. There is no shame being conned, the main thing is to learn the lesson and caution other from the same fate. As long as more come forward he will be expose. High rep points, cronies network and now mod status all make him up to have an cloak of 'respectability". I must admit he is not your average conman but Evil never triumph over Good. We must ensure more newbies wont fall into his trap.