View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Unprotected sex with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
This is not to promote raw. I am definitely encouraging protected sex. But here are some stats,...

Having vaginal sex (insertive; man and woman partners): 1 in 2,500
A woman who is HIV positive can transmit the virus to her male partner through vaginal fluid and blood, which may pass through the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis), the foreskin (if the man isn’t circumcised), or any open sores on the penis.

Note this is 2500 HIV infected women. Probability is that the FL you were with is not HIV infected. So the compounded probability of HIV infection from a one off raw encounter is quite low.

Still to be safe, we should always use practise safe sex.

All my time cheonging I have always used a condom, no matter with whom and no matter how sexy or clean her pussy looks like. The only one time was recently when the FL told me she is using a female condom but I suspect she did not. So I timing myself to go STD test during the proper window.
This is your life....even 1 out of 300000 is an odd. It's taking a risk as long there is an attempt.