View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yea definitely, u wont know until u try so try everything liao den zoom in on
what u like and go for it...
Lol still unable accept bdsm. I havent try tarma yet :/ and i havent try before lady squirting.. So much to learn..

Saw a video yst on reverse cowgirl with a bit of position tweaking ( the girl lean more towards your body) and go from slow to fast pace can make a woman squirt.

Need educate self to improve ! If not everytime cowgirl doggy and saddle v boring.. And even stand and carry is tiring. I like when bonk the lady and she give a satisfication moan.

I am a weak missionary guy also. Dont know why missionary v sian and tiring for me haha. But if missionary at edge of bed is fine. The height does matter.

Sometime feel in bed, the most impt thing is to make the lady cum . but not easy esp if the lady serve a few cust for that day liao. And my stamina varies.. At times 30 mins can goes on. At times 1 to 2 position ki qia liao although can go 2nd shot which will slightly longer.

I got kana before my dick shrink back to flaccid during the session when the girl is too loose or the girl is dam ugly hahahaa means not same as pic. Either too old or the face or figure not right or kiss cannot lick cannot then must do the fking position the provider want. Mainly happen on china fl.

Otherwise wont shrink. But its very disappointing if shrink and will mostly end with a hj.

It happen a few times liao so i been going massage and lesser fj this days. But if i date the right fl, never had such issue.