View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Determination of tenancy of places on conviction for permitting use as brothel, etc.

150. (1) Upon the conviction of the occupier of any place for any offence under section 147 or 148 in respect of the place, the owner of the place shall within one month require the person so convicted to deliver up possession of the place to the owner, and in the event of the person so convicted failing within one month of being so required to deliver up possession as aforesaid, the owner of the place shall be entitled to determine the lease or contract of tenancy but without prejudice to the rights or remedies of any party to the lease or contract accrued before the date of such determination.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the Control of Rent Act (Cap. 58) , where the owner of any place has determined the lease or contract of tenancy in accordance with subsection (1) and the occupier has not delivered up possession of the place after such determination, a Magistrate’s Court may, on the application of the owner, make a summary order for the delivery of possession of the place to the owner.

(3) If the occupier disobeys any order made by a Magistrate’s Court under subsection (2), he shall be liable to the penalty prescribed in that behalf in section 188 of the Penal Code (Cap. 224).

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here