View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Sudden Stranger

Haejin didn’t hesitate. Lifting Nayoung a bit, he kneeled on the cramped sofa and guided his penis as it entered into her waiting fuck hole.

Both of them felt it. Nayoung‘s pussy muscles immediately closed right away as it accommodated the large object that was pushing its way deeper into her. Haejin moved his hips, pulling and pushing his cock as it rubbed smoothly inside her soaking wet vagina.

Haejin and Nayoung groaned and roared for every thrust and push. Nayoung thought her cunt was going to be torn apart, his cock hitting hard on her womb on each thrust he did.

“Hah hah hah ha~” Their voices breathed in harmony with the rhythm of their bodies.

“Nayoung, fuck, you’re so tight.”

“O-oppa you’re so big. I felt like cumming again.”

A couple of minutes later, she indeed climaxed again. Haejin felt her fluids enveloped his cock as it flowed out of Nayoung.

Haejin felt his hips got sore in that position. He stood up unplugging his cock off Nayoung‘s vagina. He turned her around and directed her hands holding the arm rest. He aimed his cock again into her cunt, his cum still trickling down her thighs and thrusted his way back inside her.

“Ah ah ah ah aaaaahhhh~” Their breaths echoed inside the room once again as Haejin pounded Nayoung‘s ass. Nayoung felt his cock hitting the right spot as it repeatedly rubs her inside. It was a glorious feeling. Both of them were full of lust.

They were half way in their love making when they heard the ring of a phone.

“That’s mine.” Nayoung said while Haejin was still ramming her back.

Pausing for a while, Haejin reached for her bag without unplugging his cock from Nayoung‘s hole. Nayoung answered the call.

It was her manager.