Thread: TCM Gems
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light
TCM Gems

Usually I don't go TCM, the services which they provide are usually very rush. However, today after work I walked past this TCM and the lady was seated outside. As she was seated down, I can see her pair of assests from top view (at least C cup). I asked her for massage price. Agreed and she led me into the room (without shower attached).

Opted for an hour massage. I have to admit that her massage is not those piano type. After 45 mins, I was asked to turn over. She shly pointed to my 2IC asked if I want to massage. Immediately I agreed. She did not quote me the price either, so I assumed it's standard rate.

She slowly HJ my 2IC. I casually asked her to BBBJ for me and she obliged to it! While she BBBJ for me, I autoroam her top, unhooked her bra and sucked her nipples. I went down south and she did not obliged too. Think she is having PMS cause can feel the pad so I stopped autoroam south. After a great 15 mins of BBBJ, I cannot tahan liao. Released all my loads into her mouth. CIM shiok!

After that she helped me to clean up. Dressed up and I reached for my wallet. Handed her $100 and she did not ask for more. Wow! Great deal! Massage + BBBJ for $100.

Name: didn't ask
Boobs: C
Massage: 8/10 (at least my type)
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $100

Not asking for points. Just want to share TCM gems with all SBF brothers. If anyone of you have TCM gems to share, you may post it here.