Thread: Westerhaut FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: WH43G7 Moon: New WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
WH43 (Opening hrs: 11am to midnight): 2 new WLs: G3, G7. Both 22yrs, sweet looking, petite. Select G7 - very warm/sweet smile.

WH43G7 Moon, English speaking, A boobs (not for B(ig)B(oobs) lovers), 22yrs from Isaan (ex SPA masseur) , fair/petite/sweet, nice/smooth/taut body. Strong BBBJ, cowgirl (grinding type), missionary (tight FJ), light kissing, fondling of boobs (nice), fingering, nice moans. Massage (after), offered drink, good-bye hug. Very polite, hardworking, willing to please and accommodating. Cute/sweet/endearing/lovable - top of the world feelings. Definitely worth $50.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
tried her, "rookie" feeling, pretty much like what you described but capped bj for me tho, kissed here n there except lips, high kc power...what i consider as "defects (pot belly, etc.)" she said she like LOL, she cummed once during cowgirl (not sure if faking it but still plus point for the effort LOL).

got potential to be ang pai if hone her skills further, she said ave 5 cust per day so far...