View Single Post
Old 20-07-2003, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by sun814
constant masturbation, i believe do not necessary leads to premature ejaculation, it can help to maintain a longer one in fact with the right technique (the control method). some man may ejaculate prematurely due to masturbation as the timing is too short (may be due to privacy problem) so in order to extent the timing, find a very private place (like your room), comfortable place (your bed) and allow plenty of time (maybe before you sleep).
I totally agreed wif u..... I used to masterbate in a rush manner...which leads to premature ejaculation during actual sex... but after i know about this.... i start to masterbate in a slow and relax manner.....taking my time.... It really helps!