View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Pretty Woman does bring back a lot of memories. A lot of nice songs in that soundtrack. There is someone I dearly missed. I was in secondary school and my friends and I got to know a girl in lower secondary. She's older (15) than us though as she was from the Extended stream in primary school. She takes the same bus home as my friend and I. I borrowed this casette from her for a week to listen to the nice songs in it.

After some time, I find myself falling for her but I kept it to myself as I was really young (14) then. Turns out my friend is interested in her too and asked me to help him. Being a person who values friendship a lot, I agreed and kept singing praises of this friend whenever I had the chance. When shee asked me why I keep saying my friend is good, I told her I'm helping him to chase her. I never forgot her face at that moment in time, she looked really disappointed. My friend and her never got together.

As we moved onto sec 3, we lost touch as she's still in the afternoon session while my friend and I were in the morning session. Tragedy struck when we discovered she was diagnosed with leukaemia. She recovered sufficiently to return to school but soon died of a relapse in 1991. It really hit me hard. I do wonder what will happen or how things might be different if I had declared my love for her in sec 2. I think of her whenever I heard Roxette's It Must Have Been Love.

Angela, I missed you... You will forever be beautiful in my eyes.
Yo...bro urs seem even a sadder case.........U never have chance to tell her how u feel anymore.........so sad At least mine may still have a chance to meet her, but not sure if we can recognize each other....Actually thinking back, shes very nice to me. she those when they fall, they fall very deeply kind.