View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
I miss my ex girlfriend with that fantastic $600 complete hairdo...
I want my money back
In that case, I want to tell my ex girlfriend:

Dear Ex-girlfriend,

During the 14 months of our relationship, I have text you many poetic sweet love messages. As Christmas is fast approaching and my work and a forum called Sammyboyforum are consuming most of my time. I really don’t have enough time in writing love messages and in order to avoid all these time consuming work, please forward all my love messages back to me cos I need to send them to my new girlfriend. Please send them back to me ASAP, especially the one that I mentioned I love your boobs and perky butt cos I need to up a cup size and to add a sentence: “super and best girl ever in my life” to this message for my new girlfriend

And also I have terminated the supplementary Card extended to you and I am attaching a list of your expanses which you blown after our break-up which I would appreciate if you or your new found boyfriend could clear all of the outstanding at your earliest before Christmas like tomorrow.

Please cut your card in half cos I am applying a new supplementary card for my new girlfriend and also if you decided to throw away all the Tiffany and other gifts that I have given you, please let me know cos I am ready to buy back from you at 3% of its retail price inclusive of GST. Also please advise on your expanses which you incurred during these 14 months, though I really don’t recall you got any except that medicine bills for the broken condom in the mid of one of our sexxion. You can use the numbers to off-set your card bills.

Like I always said to you, you can always count on me, do drop me a line should you decide to break up with your new found boyfriend or him with you. I be most happy to be your FB.

Yours Truly and Glad To Be Your Ex
Ichigo_Kurosaki

p/s: You can keep the iPhone3 cos I am giving your reservation of the iPhone4 to my new girlfriend and also there will not be any abalone or bak Qua delivery this coming lunar new year too.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-11-2010 at 10:50 PM.