View Single Post
Old 13-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage @ kembangan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargnus View Post
There's a new MP at Kembangan,

Nothing to shout out abt during my visit there as it was their first day.
only saw 2 girls there, apparently there were 4 but i missed the rest. For the first 40 mins the massage was good. Funny thing was that she concentrated on the right of my back rather than the left. After she asked me to turn around, That's when the hands started roaming for her. Offered a Jua Gen session for another 60 (Initial payment for massage is 40/hr). As for her JG nothing to shout out abt either.

Massage 7/10
Face of messuse :5/10
JG : 6/10
Overall : 6/10
RTF : i might go back juz to see if there are prettier ones.

good FR... not like some bros who juz type "bro can pass me contact"
u will get my 8 pts soon... after i clear the rest in the queue...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.