Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AnNa(16W02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
I don't think anyone knows the true value of individual experience,I was going for an hour 150 service n I hv never paid for 80 session cause I was unaware n a few friends too went n gotten same service rendered commercial so pls do not b judgemental,I paid 150 full cash ok,do not misled n give wrong info, support also support with facts n b realistic. I saw wen wen, she's OK n real pretty though not commando but hv passionate kisses n gf feel . So I didn't complain any of her weakness though she do have her weak point but shall not comments so as not to destroy her rice bowl. But when fr is over exaggerated,I have to rectify n give my humble opinions as I m a genuine real deal customers. So why didn't I complain nor mention wen wen weakness because her fr is maintained n true to a certain extend n not over exaggerated. Jus to tell the bros I have always done 150 n never ask for 80 cause I do not nor aware nor b bothered with those 80 session
Actually, only at CAT 150 do u really experience the real service. I think most of us are only aiming at 150, so if u do want to compare, please compare apple to apple.
As mentioned, bathe wash up, towel dry and all the pre work, how much more time do you expect. Unless you are a 2 min shot, seriously dun even have time to cuddle after release.