View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Confession of Ghosted - Platonic ? or Used? part 1

I then decided to fly back to my home country to see my family instead.

A bit of a backstory. Anita is actively using Tinder and as a Gold member she could see her statistics. She showed me how her numbers jumped, from 711 likes to 1,000 likes within half an hour. She is really an attractive girl. I can't imagine what my life would be if I have 1,000 girls liking my profile.

I casually joked with Anita that.. theoritically speaking .. if she decides to go out on a date with all the 1,000 men .. she could have free dinners for 3 years straight!

On weekends, when I was spending time with my fiancee, she went out on Tinder dates with the guy she fancies.

Anita continued to call me every evening from Singapore to have a conversation, she told me how she appreciated spending with me and how she missed me. She even acted with child-like sound of cajoling me to return to Singapore to celebrate her birthday. She also proposed the idea that we both could go on a holiday trip to celebrate her upcoming birthday. I was a bit shocked by her eagerness to spend time with me, even though she knew all along that I am engaged. We talked about Bali, Chiang Mai, Bintan, but nothing ever materialized. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said honestly all she wants is a home cooked meal and spend time with her friends (me and another female friend she recently made in Singapore)

I decided to return to Singapore to celebrate her birthday. Two of us went to a nice Italian restaurant and then for movies. She took photo of us and sent it to her mom. Interestingly though she mentioned about how she rather spend her birthday with me than those 1,000 guys and happily pointed that I should consider myself lucky to be in the presence of such wanted commodity.

After the movies, as she was about to take the bus, I gave her a hug and tried to kiss her forehead but she moved her head away.

The following evening, she invited herself to my place for dinner and we all had a nice conversation along with my housemates. Then Anita went to my room, changed into my shorts and laid on my bed. She showed me the mosquito bites on her legs and I applied some ointment there. To my surprise, she gave moaning sounds as I pressed my fingers onto it. she proceeded by lifting up my shorts to reveal her thigh and furthermore ... she kept on making spreading legs gestures, pretending she is exercising. I didn't know how to react. I was just laughing at myself and kept on smiling at her. She was smiling too but felt weird. And I didn't go for the kill. She seemed restless and wasn't sure. And she said she wanted to go home. I didn't stop her. As she was about to enter her taxi, I tried to kiss her on the forehead again, but she moved her head away again.

The following morning, she texted me.. and asked if I think that me and her shouldn't be spending time with each other and she felt that there has been a misunderstanding. I asked her what misunderstanding, and she only wrote 'cmon'. I asked what her understanding is and I asked to meet up with her and talk about this. And she said she will think about it.

About 10 hours later, her last text to me was to not contact her until she feels she is ready to talk. I agreed. It has been two days, and I couldn't hold myself, so I gave her a call. She didn't pick up.

Now she blocked everything and ghosted me. Just like that...

I am totally confused by her actions. What does she really want out of me???

I could totally understand ghosting if we had hooked up instead. But this ??? It feels so rough... ROUGH ... :9 In fact, I felt like I was being used... to appease her loneliness, without enjoying the good stuff.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -