View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: Confession of Ghosted - Platonic ? or Used? part 1

Pretty clear she wanted to have some fun since she is freaking free and clearly she don't mind (or rather, she is targeting) to sleep with you, she strikes me as the "player" type, date guys as a hobby and sleep with them when she feel like it.

The moment you chose not to take the bait (which i honestly don't know why, since to me it's quite clear that you having a fiancee did not deter you from flirting around in her absence), she concluded that you lack the balls to go all the way and so don't want to waste time on you, plenty in the Queue for her to mess around and fool around and sleep around.

Sorry to be blunt, but you probably is just any other playthings she has had in the past /present, so if I were you i will stop wasting my time pondering what are her real thoughts, you clearly won't be in her thoughts, there's nothing special about you in her books, you just happened to be around for her convenience, nothing more.

Imo, you lost the chance to bang a girl whom is there for the taking, the window pf opportunity closed, so your lost. I know such feeling coz I was in similar situation, got invited up to an acquaintance place for the lamest of reasons, she was literally dropping innuendos throughout the time we at her place all alone, i didn't pull the trigger as I have someone back then, in hindsight i should have. Things just weren't the same anymore after the "offer" wasn't taken, same for your case. These are players, they won't want to potray they so hard up for you to bang since you "failed" the audition. Move on. Game over.

If i were you i will be more concerned about looking into your relationship with your legit partner and wife to be. Pretty clear her legal existance did nothing to stop you from being tempted, you might wanna look into your future with her as a couple, because the sad truth is, relationship only deteriorate after marriage. All the best bro.