View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Lol so much discussion on Jay. OKT say she is one of the best, i rtf twice despite the $180 price tag.

To me my budget allows for it, she is one of those pretty SYT, her looks from my perspective is definitely above average. But its her service which is great and if you gel with her, which is pretty much a chemistry thing, its like sex with a fuck buddy, sex with a friend or sex with a lover. including all the chit chat and bed talk makes it a great GFE.

from what i can see many of the bros RTF for her, i mean or else we wont be having this discussion right? so despite the high price tag its obvious she is still getting the customers. or else OKT should have lowered her price.

Kudos to bro funboi you even support her university studies ah! lol for me i make it a point to fuck and to not go further in a relationship with a FL, been burnt too many times.

my two cents worth, you want those hardcore fuck your brains out type maybe one of those pronstar type maybe more suitable.
you looking for budget bonk so many other girls available some even at 90bucks for 2 shots.
you looking for just go in shower and lie down and let girl service you, well there are so many in the lower price range why even compare her?

Hers is a easy to talk to easy to comfortable with style coupled with great sex, for some its not worth the high price tag, to me worth every cent.

What is it that the others say? One man meat another's poison and YMMV.
Nowadays write FR or discussion must caveat else others will create clone accounts to say fake la, not worth la, i think we should foster an environment of sharing rather than hiding under clone accounts to poke fire at people who are sharing. Once again just my two cents worth.