Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

bro,

Money will solve ICA issues.

Similar to my fren case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Actually no education is not really an obstacle to getting PR..... it is no MONEY that is the problem.

One of my men had only Sec 2 education level..... when his 6 yr contract with the SAF ended.... they did not want to recontract him so he became a hawker.
After slogging at his Newton circus stall for many years he got married to a Thai divorcee from the province who also had low education...... but because he owns several landed properties and had money in the banks...... his wife & her son from a previous marriage were granted PR status within a year of their application. Even my guy was surprised at their approval and later I found out he was advised by his grassroots adviser to submit a Statutory Declaration of his assets and bank statements together with his wife / stepson applications to the ICA.

In Singapore..... when you have money..... anything is possible.