Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

We met up at Paya Lebar MRT. Took a cab down to Lavender 81. Unfortunately no more ST at Joo Chiat. right?

But if you guys know how to get short time at jc let me know. i could have saved the cab fare.

i bought some beers. she was happy that i got them for her.

went up to the room. This gal was fair 29 yo milf with slim bod.

initially she did not want to do bj.

But when she finally agree to paint me and do bj it was awesome.

She had a nice cute round firm arse a real turn on for me. Her boobs were not that fantastic. Good kisser

She wanted me to do raw. i told her no i wont.

She said dun worry about pregnancy. buy me the oral contraceptive tablets. then you can cum in me. the feeling is nicer. i said sorry i cant do it. Bros its not the pregnancy i am worried about but the diseases right. better be safe than sorry.

anyway after a decent session i put her in a cab paid her the cab fare and she went back happy.

downside she did not message me since. but do i care? Its like one more over. move on. Got loads in my list. but i dun have the time to sian and try.

just now i got a number from the net of a pinay on a short visit to spore. need to up her. but no time again.

Raw i currently do only with 3 pinays. All 3 are 25 years old. none of them have a money face. Fantastic character. tested them out several times. but their character really good. so they are safe to do raw. the rest clearly a NO NO.