View Single Post
Old 19-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Massage girls will often ask me if I've been there before. Then she'll ask me who massaged me. She might ask me what I normally do after the massage. I answer the normal things. She: "Like what?" Then I say what I like. She: "How much do u normally pay?" I tell the normal price. She might beg to differ. Then gotta negotiate with her. I once was taken in by a not pretty massage girl who said her special skills were better than normal which she learn in Taiwan. She wanted $10 more. I paid her her price but she was just normal. So judge what she's worth n b strong enuf to stick to our price. Willing buyer, willing seller. Massage girls sell their boobs n pussies.

When a massage girl asks me how I know her name, I tell her my fren, a local man, gave it to me. I add dat he said she was good n suggested I find her. Her next question will often b who's your fren. I give a common man's name. She often repeats the name n say she doesn't know any man of dat name. I answer back fast dat the name he gave her might b different from the name I know him by. Then she'll ask me for a description of my 'fren'. I just give an average local Chi. man's description. Any way we know dat these massage girls want to earn more money, right?

Yes, I find dat if I bargain too low a price, the massage girl might give a bad rushed job. Then again she might give a bad rushed job even though I didn't bargain. Then I don't RTM with her.

Nowadays I find many massage girls ask for $150 for maximum services. Even the newbie girls n matured women. They r briefed by their experienced girl colleagues beforehand to say this is the norm in this massage parlour. I often negotiate to $120 or $130. $130 is a bit expensive still. Yes, I've once been had by the massage girl who told me she doesn't have change. So better bring the exact amount of money. Be in control enuf to disagree with her prices, just have her massage n walk out. Yup, some really bad ones stop all proceedings n leave us after the massage if no agreement on the price comes about.

I find dat if after the massage, the massage girl sits, crosses her legs, folds her arms n tell me in a take-it-or-leave-it tone, her chin tilted upwards her too expensive price for 'special' it often means she'll give a bad rushed special later. When I get dat, I answer I'm short of $50. I tell her to wait while I go to the outside ATM to draw the money. I put on my clothes n leave never to find her again. HOpe this helps.