View Single Post
Old 20-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Anyway, there are service at the local massage forum.
1 hr massage + 2hj for $110 or $100

Why do people go for health centre which is 1hr ($50) + 1 hj ($50) also $100?

I mean its 1 handjob vs 2 handjobs, for the same price!

And those ML might not even Pop the GQ?

Whats the catch? Izzit the probability factor?

Very good point. I have actually reduced the frequency of me going to MPs now. Instead, I go to freelancers featured on a website I frequently visit. Good deals and value for money. I could actually get a decent massage with 2HJs for $100. Or a massage with BBBJ CIM for $80. FJ options are available too, usually around $100 comes with shower and a decent massage.

My point is, why pay for the inflated service costs, and an initial cover charge for a usually non-existant massage. And most of the time rush job and your time cut short.

DO NOT ask me for the website. I am not advertising for it. I am just sharing my experience. If you do your homework and hardworking enough, you will be able to find the website somewhere within this wonderful SBF.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.