Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Albrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Just a quick sharing about a wedding dinner I attended last weekend over here at Shanghai with SX. The groom is an old friend I met in S'pore, his wife is a PRC who spent a few years working in US and they met over there. Quite a lavish wedding, his wife's family is quite $$ so top hotel and expensive menu. Saw also quite a few gorgeous ladies in their gowns and sexy dresses. SX got my 'special permission' to wear a tight-fitting one-piece gown with long slit cut on the sides up to almost her mid-thighs. She was naughty to keep her bra at home because she said 'she wants me to be hard the whole evening'. I slipped my hand in between her thighs to check if she kept the panties on and she did. Well, she took down the 'no sex rule' the night before and I obviously made her pay. We f*cked like rabbits from the shower to the couch and to onto the bed. Her hand was on my crotch at every moment possible at our table. When the couple came over with their entourage to take photos, my prowling eyes spotted one of the sisters with a low-cut dress so freaking low-cut that her whole right breast was almost out. We were standing behind her and I could easily see her hard brownish nipples even though she tried to cover them up whenever she could.

Then, when I was going to the toilet, I saw the sexy mama who was helping out at the welcome reception earlier leading her kid out of the ballroom. She gave me a little wink and 'that kind of smile' when I approached her to ask for our table number. She is quite short about 1.55m the most but man her boobies are enormous! She was wearing a mini dress which showed off her shoulders and more than enough cleavage. Those large 'puppies' of hers were bouncing more freely than SX's. Maybe it was because of SX's teasing the whole night, I was 'sexed up' when she saw me and we stopped and chatted. She handed her kid over to an older man and they walked towards the toilet's direction. I was 'nailed' when she flirted with me and quickly, she led me away from the area, past a door and we were at a quiet corridor with just a few pots of plants. Yea I was f*cking 'mesmerized' by her, I told her I was with my gf and she said 'does not care'. She was already soaking wet when I plunged my fingers beneath her thongs to her warm pussy. She really enjoyed 'being loved' cos just with me nibbling on her hard nipples and fingering her wet cunt, she climaxed like a deprived slut. She said to me 'i am a smelly bad guy' and 'must have a small cock' after she came. She was stroking my 'not so small' dick and I told her I will fill her up. She was holding on to the wall and had her body bending forward while I slam-f*cked her. She is a loud bitch and much as she is a wet bitch. I totally forget my commitment to SX while I was insider her juicy pussy. I did not last long, shot my load on her ample ass when she groaned in pleasure with her 2nd climax.

She gave me a nice 'cooldown' tits-f*ck at my request and her large round boobies sure felt good. Not as well-shaped as SX's but very big and round and all natural. She grabbed my phone and keyed in her number and linked us up on Wechat. I told her we should never see each other again but she said 'you never know' and 'i like how your didi feel in my meimei'. She walked back with me with her tits out in mischief until we were almost reaching the ballroom area. We parted as we each went into the loo and I saw her again when the wedding ended. I was lucky SX made some new friends and was chatting away. I 'made up' to SX with some hot sex marathon that night, giving her what she likes and we even f*cked against the window with the curtains pulled aside. I was like her sex slave and even made her squirted a few times until she was 'blushing in shame '. She told we hit our quota and this week will be the cooldown period. I still keep the sexy mama's contact, she even texted me on Wechat but I knew that was it. A man's brain can be a dick brain sometimes, what to do except to move on and not look back.
Love the accidental flashing when browsing at supermarkets!!