View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 17
wacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to all
Re: Moving on – Life in PG

I un-buckle my seatbelt and her seatbelt, I turn to her, she is wearing this big plastic frame spec. I slowly move myself towards her, don’t want ruin anything or scare her.
She is not rejecting, so I gave her a bear hug and smell her. Cheap perfume but make her smell nice.

I slowly release her from the hug and told her ‘I hope I can be your boy friend’ (In Malay, just in case you are wondering. Most of our conversation are in Malay). She say don’t play with her, I reassure her.

Then move closer to her and kiss her, no rejection as well. Her lips are quite sexy and soft (not sure how to describe it, but will find ways to share her photo without exposing too much)
Kiss few times then I stop as I don’t want to scare her away.

It’s 11pm. Drive to lobby entrance and drop her off, she just go home n just sleep. I also go home and fap thinking about those naughty stuff I want to do with her.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17949944