View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnamese wifes or girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
just wanna put this story out to share with all the bros. it's a KC story for sure but yeah here it goes.

Recently I met a Viet FL. We exchanged contacts after the deed was done and we messaged each other for a few days, added her on instagram. I do like her very much because on the surface she seems nice and she is hot. But of course got kana KC abit, got feelings for her abit. But it was still within my control.

in the beginning she treated me nice. sweet messages and all. then i booked her a second time to like talk to her more face to face. she told me about her story and her past. and crossed check it with some of her instagram posts and realised that she used to have a bf for 3 years who lived in singapore but not a singaporean. but went back to the States and seems rich. then recently she broke up with another of her bf because that guy was a hong kong married man who lied to her about him getting a divorce and having a fake marriage with her in Vietnam. from what she told me, it seems like a tragic story but i had learnt to take it as a pinch of salt.

she told me she worked FL in singapore because she have no choice and need money for family blah blah blah all the standards you usually hear from FL. then as time passes she do not really text me as often as she always says she is busy working, which i believe since she is a FL. I did told her not to work this anymore after she goes back but she was quite offended by that. like as if she will continue to work for the money. i jus apologized to her for telling her quit.

she thought that i was chasing her. so she tell me things like i am too young for her (i am 29 btw and she is 32) and kept saying she needed an older man with more life experience to guide her. But it kept me wondering she needed an older man for the money or life experience. to me it seems to be money. maybe she thinks i am not old enough to have sufficient money for her to spend thus needing someone older. her previous bfs seems rich business man that can support her needs.

so i am wondering based on what i had just say, is she a gold digger? i have my doubts and cutting ties from her as for now.
Ermm...she is a fl in the very first place. And u can still ask if she is a gold digger? Her profession alone holds the answer u need.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm