Old 03-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
madlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

yo bro. me been studying in melb for past 3 mths and have frequented Showgirls Bar 20 and Men's Gallery. i find the lapdance rate at Showgirls better than Men's gallery. wat kinda deals can ur membership provide bro? maybe we can meet up for a drink one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Hello guys, Good'day mate (aussie accent )

For the past 3 1/2 years, I have been cheong-ing in Melbourne. From adult restaurants to asian brothels and up market brothels, I do indeed have a vast understanding of how the adult market in Melbourne works.

Allow me to post a brief summary of all these :

Adult Restaurants
There's a adult restaurant which is located at the intersection of Rathdowne St and La Trobe St in the CBD. I was a regular there and will be happy to pass my secret password to any bros who PM me. A free beer will be on Paul Newman, owner of this beautiful place. Basically this is a restaurant which serves great australian cuisine. The waitresses will be walking around the restaurant in fishnets, and you will be able to have a good view of their boobs. Anything more than this, you will have to negotiate directly with the ladies.

Asian Brothels
As mentioned in earlier postings, there are many asian brothels in South Melbourne. It is worth noting the difference between Asian brothels and Aussie brothels here. In most asian brothels (with the exception of Melbourne Colosseum and Studio 466) the girls will perform BBBJ and AR. However BBBJ and AR do not apply to those Aussie brothels and a handful of Asian brothels.

39 & 41 Tope Street
Mostly korean and sometimes Japanese Ladies.
Must try - April from Korea

Madam Leona's @ 59 York Street
Mostly Korean and sometimes Japanese LAdies
Must try- Ayumi from Japan

Studio 466 @ 466 City Road
Let Down- No BBBJ and AR , everything is with condom here
However you guys can check out Kitty (Hong Kong Girl). She does good BBBJ, but charges an extra AUD50 on top of the AUD120 per hour.

Melbourne Colosseum @ 43 Tope Street
in my opinion, THE BEST ASIAN BROTHEL!!. However as mentioned above, the girls, which comprises PRC & Thai, do not do AR and BBBJ.This brothel was established due to a split from Studio 466. One of the partners at Studio 466 passed aways, hence dispute over the shareholding of Studio466, thus the formation of this lovely brothel.
NOTE - most of studio 466's best girls have been fished to this brothel!
MUST TRY -Martha from Thailand , Champagne (Korea/Japan) and Kitty (Thailand)

Gotham City, South Melb
Never a fan of Aussie brothels due to the high prices, but tried Emma (PRC) from this brothel before.

Mens Gallery
PM me if you guys are thinking of a strip club to go. Im a platinum card holder here. Will be able to get good deals for you guys.

Bros,
If any of you are thinking of cheong-ing these places in Melbourne, kindly PM me. I will be more than happy to give you the phone no of those OKT i know in Melbourne. The adult market scene is Melbourne is quite complicated as the legal requirements are for condoms to be used 100% all the time. So, PM me, and i am sure i will be able to give you guys some good tips.

Cheers. and happy cheong-ing.