Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!
Re: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenomore View Post
My friend who is 20 years old went through a bad break up and had about 5 different sex partners after that. These partners are like her good guy friends and even this ex-boyfriend's older brother.
The bad break up scarred her emotionally. She felt unwanted and unattractive. So to feel desired and wanted, she used her body to trade for guys's attention. The more guys desire her, the higher her self-worth. Saying she likes sex is just an excuse. If she really likes sex, she just needs 1 penis and not 5 different cocks.

I think she is going to hate herself more when she wakes up and see how she was used by her close guy friends. If you want to help her, please remind her that she is an intelligent and attractive lady and she doesn't need to have sex with anyone for her intelligence and beauty to be shown to the rest of the world. You can't force her to wake up but you can create the conditions most conducive for her to move on if she chooses to.