View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny1956 View Post
FR for G7 Said her name was Nee

looks – 8 Young/Very Cute
Boobs – 8 maybe C-cup but did not like me touching them
Body – 8
BBBJ - 0 not BBBJ - gave OK CBJ

Just got into SG from US (18 hours) earlier. It was around 8PM and wanted to stay up late, so took a trip to GL for a quickie. Could not decide to where to go, I was going to try a $150 House. I went by 2038 and remembered I had good luck there when I was in SG in January. So went inside. Four girls there, all were decent looking but G7 caught my eye. Very young and cute, but when I looked at her did not smile. That should have warned me, but picked her anyway. Cute looking but no GFE, not friendly. Showered then got me hard and on went condom. After some CBJ asked me to get on top, I asked for doggy instead. Tried playing with her boobs and pussy but she did not like it, so I started to bang her hard from behind. Got tried of banging her as no emotion from her. Came, showered, then left. On the way out, all the other girls were gone. Must had a bunch of customers come in after me. I will not repeat with her, but may go back to try other talent.
I had same experience like bro for this girl G7.

No emotion from her. She likes sex robot. I agree she is young and has nice natural boob

looks – 9 Young/Very Cute
Boobs – 10 C-cup, very nice
Body – 8, short
BBBJ - 0 not BBBJ - CBJ only 2 minutes
FJ - 6
Moan - 3 a little bit
GFE - 0 no emotion. No response. Like a dead girl
Service - 2

RTF: no, I had a bad day with her. Will try another one. Actually I feel like thai girl’s service is better than viet girl

Also tried G1 and G5 already. Can gave me BBBJ but G1 has fake boob. Both of them are good service. Rtf: maybe consider

Tried G6: terrible service. She didn’t to touch her pussy and boob. Bad GFE. Rtf : never

Next time will try G2 and G3