View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Thailand is my favorite, planning to retire here one day. It’s got everything one can ask for, hardware and entertainment wise. But I think it is the fun and peace loving attitude of the people that draws me back over and over.

Was thinking about spending a few days in KL or Jakarta to try the mongering scenes. But decided against cuz got a feeling I would be disappointed. Have mongered Phnom Penh, HK, Macau, Hanoi, HCMC, China, Manila, Yangon, Japan, Germany. Nothing comes even close to the overall experience in BKK.

Cheers!
I have been to all place you had named here except one.
Thailand is indeed great for tourist visit and long-term retirement. Counting all around, the easy going altitude of the Thai and infrastructures of Thailand had won it over others.

By chance I have booked flight going to Frankfurt, Germany ( exception on your list ) within weeks, but I wouldn't be thinking about girls there.

Prefer spending time to watch a football game in Frankfurt over red light district as immediately after Frankfurt visit, en routing to Bangkok/Pattaya.

While you mentioned KL or Jakarta, my personal experience after 4 Indonesia trips -- 2 times Jakarta, 2 times Bali -- is strangely Indo girls fcuk better. Please don't ask why. They are just better, but they all want ST only, not LT.

Last edited by knowntender; 14-12-2018 at 01:47 PM.