Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ReverseFuture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sky River Spa: Open or Closed?

This is my first ever FR so bear with me

After planning for so long decided to go to skyriver spa and try out and for your information this is my first fucking time doing this kinda shit. So i took my time walk slowly from imbi to farenheit while also thinking should i do it or not. In the end , the evil side of me wins and decided to go for it. Went to the front door and buzz the door , the door opens then i went it and the captain is friendly enough call you to take a seats and ask you what you wanna drink. So the price he told me is that thai , viet , and so on is rm238 but prc is rm338 and i was shocked so i have to go for the other one beside prc. Then the captain call all the girl lineup infront of me and for fuck sake i felt awkward and shit.......... maybe because its was my first time and i just wanna do it fast so i simply choose a girl which appeal to me and oh boy i really do made a wrong fucking choice. So, on the way to my room i saw a much more pretty one that kinda look like a chinese actress i used to know but fuck it i had already choosen my girl. Reach the room and the girl didnt help me take off my clothes and thing is awkward maybe cause i cant speak chinese but its okay. We went to wash our bodies and then we go to the bed there and action starts......

Name/Nick: (Didnt ask)
Boobs: C or D not too sure
Body: 6/10 abit chubby though
Skin: 8/10 smooth
BJ: i swear to god the bj is the most awesome things throughout the whole session
FJ Rating: 5/10 maybe because its my first time so i feel abit weird and cant really enjoy the fj session and the worst thing is she doesnt allowed kissing on lips which dissapoints me a little but its alright....
Damage: RM238 , what can i say? i choose the wrong fucking girl , maybe next time i should wait longer and choose the right one =(

(I would like to apologize if this FR sucks cause this is my first time)