Old 19-07-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sky River Spa: Open or Closed?

Bros, just came back from my hunt at Sky River.

To call this a SPA is a mislabel. This is closer to one of the houses in Geylang. Ladies are mostly thai/viet/cambodian at MYR238 and some China ladies at MYR338. The rates are for 1 pop and 45 minutes. This is a pop and go place, definitely no spa at all.... I ended up choosing a Cambodian lady that is in her late 20s. Whilst her body was up to the mark, the BJ and FJ service was average and nothing worth remembering for.... In fact I left the venue empty but unfulfilled.. This led me to a massage parlour around the block..

I was looking for a good massage and found around the corner facing JW Marriot. Once I enter I knew this is a special place as the massage lady was very touchy. Anyways went for a 1hour massage for MYR105 and I have to say the lady really knows her massage. Top notch... Fast forward to the good parts... she suggested massage down under and quoted MYR100 for HJ and another MYR50 to do that topless.... I wasnt sure that I would even deliver a 2nd round but decided to try it... Soon after she delivered the package whilst I was groping her headlights... Amazing hands is how I will describe her... For bros that are interested she is called 91 as her real name sounds like 9.

All in all, total damage for 2 releases and a solid massage was MYR443 or about SGD150. If I had known about the MP I would have saved the money on SR and head around the corner..

Hope this is useful intel bros...
Safe hunting

Best bbin