View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
I hardly see her in PT?? Went on Saturday, yesterday and today still not in?
Any brudders can advise on this? Thanks!
Ok Bro, I'm gonna spill it out one more time but before I do so, may I mention that last night when I took a peek at H07 2F, Sugar/Imelda was working + got 1 Bro waiting.

Here goes:

Sugar/Imelda H072FR03, her schedule is unpredictable, that is for sure. Now, as I've mentioned before and please do note that she does not hold a work permit which is why she is only allowed to stay and work here in Singapore for a period of 2 months, afterwhich she has to go back to Malaysia and stay there for a month then come back again and the cycle continues. Allow me to mention that another WL also has the same situation, Jacq H071FR02.

In the 2 month period that Sugar/Imelda is supposed to be working, she will only come and work, the most up to 20 days.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.