Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on SIngIce (BY : MuganShagwa)

SingIce looked fairly matured but in a pleasent manner. She was about 1.6m in height and her hair was shoulder length bunned up. She gave me a smile, spoke to me in English and said, no room left, so we had to settle on room that was closer to the counter, the room that I can hear the brothers talking while I'm bonking. Those with these particular fetish, please take note!!!!!! Next, after being led to the room, SingIce closes the door and begins to strip. She was wearing a golden and black dress which was whipped off and son took off everything. I soon stripped myself and just looked to observe her. She had enhanced assets like the bros mentioned. Those that have two of them spread aside from each other. Then we stepped into the shower and she gave me a nice shower. There wasn't any action in the shower and I guess I was assesing the actual Ice as compared to all the FRs that I have read, the harassing interviews that I have sqeezed out from all the brothers, and the countless times that I had reviewed my notes. Then, I was broken out of my thoughts when she handed me a towel to dry off. I dried off myself and then she gave me a standing blow job that was nice and was about 3 min long.

Finally, she asked me to get onto the bed and she licked my nippes, perhaps alittle too hard but it was okay, then she went lower down and englufed my dick with her mouth, it was a nice sight seeing my dick in her mouth. Just to mention, I did not get an AR from her as I think that she thinks that I am a sucker(not literally!!!) for BBBJ( I gave her an encouraging commentry while she was slurrping me) or the fact that I told her I didn't frequent GL that much(true at time of bonking) My legs was at the edge of the bed and and my body was half lying down when she sucked me with gusto(sometimes alittle pain) and it sounds like this *muffled*as there's a cock in her mouth-Fuckme-fuckme-fuckme-ahhh the famous THX sound that I had read about. It sounded wierd and I was alittle amused(actually I think these working ladies also get amuse at us with our little quirks and fetishes,anyway, this is my story :P) my dick started to feel numb with an occasional teeth grazing my fast shrinking pole that was quick to become a toothpick but boy oh boy!! SHe really can work!! She tries to lick and suck. SIngIce used so much strength that when she licked, I could not even feel her tongue. Now, gentlemen and maybe the odd lesbian out there, is why, she is SingIce, too much ice can numb your senses. I think she spend a good 15-20 minutes working on my most embarassed member that was flagid by this time. I tried to think the most sinful sexual thought, but then I objected as this was to be my sinful act to be!! Didn't make sense then and even got more distracted. SingIce sensed that I was soft and she offered to gimme a handjob with olive oil(The bag that these gals carry is like the Swiss Army Knife-it has everything!!!!) Before I ccould object,(I like to grease my car, not myself), it was applied and I resigned myself to being lubed. Next she attempted to give me a handjob, but sensing time was short I offered to give myself a jumpstart. Next, I jack myself a couple of times and SingIce is amazed that I got myself hard, it IS afterall my dick. Then I mentioned that I wanted to mount her. She caped me with her mouth and she goes on top. Yup, this time my dick is hard and after a couple of strokes in her, I felt the urge to blow and I do! Yeah! At least I got the satisfaction!! During the whole time I really squeezed her breast hard as she say she likes it. I was afraid I would damage those S$800 set of globes-price set in 1992

I apologised to SingIce of my flagid member but she was really keen to learn, so I gave her some feedback on how to please me. Define Irony-Telling a working lady what you like after you cum.

Then, we had a shower, she gave me a short massage and said thank you and hope to call her again. Very businesslike.

I quote again the great Lord Denning(although in my mind, he would roll over twice in his grave knowing that his words are used for rating ladies as such), IN MY MIND....

Looks-7/10-Looks like.. the bros know...

Body-6.5-She skinny, has boops that are clearly syntheticly enhanced

AR-Nil-either she thinks I dun like it(I TCS and told her that I don't like)

BBBJ-6.5-in terms of feelin which is too rough with little suction 10/10 in rythem

THX-3/10-Sounded like a distorted Sub running on 1200Watt Amp. JArring

FJ- 8/10 dispite it being a short one, it was good-maybe I was just grateful to cum

RTF-maybe, when I'm feeling liquid. Here comes the double dip that I was betting and so much for recovery.

Note-This session could have been far better as I was pretty tired and do not place any liability on SingICe.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:42 PM.