View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

I threw on a new set of trunks and went back to the room to wait. Not long later, CT came out with only her g-string on. Seems like she’s given up on being dressed anymore.

CT: we really need to take a break, I can’t already
Me: I may need a while to for him to be able to pleasure you. But what’d you suggest we do now? *I took a look at my hidden cock and gave her a wink*
CT: since we need to recharge, it’ll be safe to play something naughty right?
Me: why don’t you suggest?
CT: how about truth or dare?

I was hoping for something more kinky but I guess it was something easy for both of us to play and might even be more interesting given our current state of undress. So we gamely just laid back against the backboard relaxing ourselves for it.

Me: you start first then, since you picked the game
CT: hmmm, rate the sex we’ve had since last night
Me: oh? I thought you were supposed to choose a truth or dare?
CT: nope, my version is if you don’t want to tell the truth or can’t answer, you have to do a dare

This seemed like a good interesting variant, and it stirred my sleeping cock.

Me: ok, 10/10. For the number of times we could go and how it’s never enough, I’d sure come back for more
CT: sure you won’t get sick of it?
Me: not anytime soon. So, how much of these were you planning for before meeting me?

CT hesitated and looked away. I wasn’t sure if she didn’t wanna answer because she planned enough of it or was just shy to say anything about it. But I knew regardless, we were both winning parties that night.

CT: what’s the dare?
Me: return the favour on my asshole

Without a second moment, CT got on her knees crouched between my legs and pulled my trunks to my knees. I lifted my knees and spread my butt as wide as I could. She licked from my inner thigh down to my asshole, rotating between circling her tongue and flicking the rim. She kept at it for a good few minutes until a loud moan came out of me. Then, she laid my legs back down and climbed up and sit on my crotch.

Me: gosh, you’re good.
CT: you showed a good example. My turn!
Me: shoot away
CT: have you ever had a one night stand? And is this considered one?
Me: nope, that’s easy. And, it’s afternoon on the second day already and you’re still on top of my cock
CT: hey! *she playfully hit me on my chest*
Me: you cheated with two questions!
CT: fine then you go twice
Me: when did you last had a fuck? And when did you last fucked yourself?
CT: months ago, I forgot. Just before meeting you. I didn’t want to become too desperate

Hearing her words, my cock stirred a little. By now, with her labia wrapping it with warmth, it was at least a semi-erected state.

Me: you know all these is slowly waking him up, don’t you?
CT: for the better, I suppose. Hehe. My turn. When was the last time you had someone over?

I was torn between telling her the truth, no knowing if it will seem too soon since the last or too long like I was desperate.

Me: I take the dare

CT leaned in resting her bosoms on my chest and whispered at my ear.

CT: then fuck me good again.