Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Fr On Sony (By:shyboy)

Reach the room pretty sop bathe, held the shower head to my mouth and ask me to rinse my mouth.

On the bed, gave me some SOP licking and sucking from neck down to the toes(which i told her to do away with). Starts the "slurping' bbbj, kinda interseting, first time hear so much slup slurp sounds and swish washing my weapon for a good 5-10 min.
As, i tun her over, preparing to eat her a cunt, she put her legs together, i get the hint so nvm, lick her upwards and suck on her well endowed buns (32"??) while playing the other nipple with my fingers. She gave some soft moans and ask if her breadst looks nice, i return the compliment and proceed to do some necking. Capped me on and i went missionary, continue necking her while she gave some soft moans. Sensing my weapon about to fie, i withdrew it and she ask I want to do 'hou mian' (doggie).
In went my didi and this is my first commercial doggie hee hee, kinda refreshing, the feeling. I like the way we coordinated our rhythm as her cute butt wen in and round in a semi-circle. Finally I shot my load.

Type: service (8/10)
Looks: 6/10 (freckles)
Figure: 7/10 (told me her waist 23")
Boobs: 32-33?? ( pink nipples)
Skin: 7./10 Fair, and smooth.
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR: N/A
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: Maybe

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:46 PM.