View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - ZHEN ZHU WH15

Tried her a few days ago in Botak compound live firing area. Pounded her with lots of ammo fire. Sad to hear that she is leaving our shore cutting card next Wednesday. Looks like gotta try her more these few days

She is a lovable lady, a bit of lookalike of Christy Chung, fair skin, nice for the hug with fantastic love handles for the great doggie action

She is obliging. OMG, will sure miss her for good, probably next time see her in China

Very sensual touches to my balls in the shower room with lots of foam bubbles, yeah, slippery. Body rubba and buttock rubba.

In the room, she knows I dont like much service. we just rested on the bed like some lovers, her head on my shoulder as her fingers stroke my chest n nipples and didi.

didi harden and capped it, made her doggie face the V shape corner mirror with front left right reflection in room 3. Pumped her hard with good cushion piak piak sound. Her facial expression shows it all, with moans and indeed looks like Christy

her neh neh swings. I grabbed her neh neh from behind and continue the pounding. Put a pillow under her stomach spread open her legs wider and pump, hitting her G spot which made her hands grasped the bedsheet and moaned very loud. Really hit her G spot.

I patted her butt and kept pumping while she enjoyed the high moments.

I turned her sideways and pump her from the side, with her neh neh swinging. The reflections on the mirrors in room 3 looked damn enticing.

Turned her to missionery. I spread her hair all over the mattress, with me facing the V shape corner. I asked her if ready. She gave me a peck on my face. Apache slowly inserted the rod into the abyss hole and increased my acceleration. Up my throttle. Held her legs up and grabbed them as I pumped her hard. Her hands grasping the bedsheet and her neh neh swings in all directions. Ready for the final assault. I rested her legs, I held her love handles and pumped with vigour and the piak piak sound gets very loud. She was screaming with excitement and her neh neh swings very fast. Lasted for about 2 minutes and finally unloaded the entire armament of hellfire missiles.

I squeezed out every drop of missiles and let out a groan.

I collapsed onto her twin peaks, stranded on top. Her breath was heavy and heart beating hard. We chatted for a while.

Will remember her, and the wonderful moments we had in room 3 of OKT botak joint

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 17-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.