Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Nope...... she need to get her PR first.
Of course she can do it on the quiet but why take the risk?
Start Business Need to get PR first ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
not so bro, LTVP + allowed to work, just need to get letter of approval from MOM .. not done for anybody I know .. but .. more info at ICA Site ..

LTVP+ holders will be eligible for a longer period of residency in Singapore. The LTVP+ will be for a duration of three years in the first instance and will be for up to five years for each subsequent renewal. LTVP+ holders will enjoy healthcare subsidies for inpatient services at restructured hospitals, which will currently be set at a level close to that for Permanent Residents. In addition, we will make it easier for LTVP+ holders to seek work here. Their prospective employer will apply to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for a Letter of Consent (LOC), instead of an Employment/S Pass or Work Permit, for them. LTVP+ holders who are issued with LOCs will not be counted against the foreign worker quota of their employers. Their employers are also not required to pay foreign workers’ levy for them
This is for those who wanna works for people and get employed ...

the qn asked is "Start a business / Self-Employed " = How ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiyong View Post
Hi does any bro here know whether my Thai wife as a ltvp+ can start a business like selling Thai food in hawker center or at coffee shop ? Thks in advance for advice

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015