Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Hanoi

Fortuna hotel is favourite place for Malaysian, Singaporean, Japanese and Korean. Just came back 2 days ago. The Boss Ktv is good place to pick up girls. The variety of girls is very wide and if you cannot find any suitable girls there, then you don't girl but a man, that what the mamasan say. Went with 3 friends book a room and mamasan introduce girls. Went for 3 rounds (each rounds about 15 to 18 girls) for selection. We went through 4 rounds and my friends pick thier choice but I didn't pick any. Mamasan whisper to me ask me to follow her, she recommend new girl working there only for 1 week finally settle down with no:102 19 years slim solid boot very sexy. Do a little singing and some body inspection and decided to bonk her. Because cannot wait any more. Her body was nice, smooth, neh neh, pinkess and new. To bonk is US$80 in hotel room. In general, this girl friendly, speak little english and moan shyly. tight cum and get wet in a short while. Damage book a KTV US$60 girl per hour is US$7 miniumun 3 hours.