Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
charon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCunt View Post
Tried BaiXue .

June batch, from Anhui, aged 22 only, look young, model look, slender and tall at 1.7M barefoot, slightly tanned. She had brief experience to SN in Shanghai. In baby suit, she looks super good particularly from surrounding mirror images; tall, slender, long legs, nice ass and firm B boobs with light brown pointy nipples.

Unfortunately, her service standard is far from Yi Tiao Long standard. With no intention to use the bed in toilet, she went straight to normal shower. No raba. In bed, she had very little interest to have any foreplay. Sucked nipples for a while, lick balls for few seconds and BBBJ for few minutes and put on caps liao and proceeded to open legs. Clearly, strong resistance to frenching, no licking of nipples and bottom. May be she is still new and OKT did not train her properly. Or, simply I am not young and handsome.

Everything over in 40 minutes and OKT not even surprise on payment. Honestly, if you dream to bonk a good shape model for long, try her and you get what you dream. For $150 you cant get this any where else. Just manage your expectation for the process. Wish other bros have better luck.

Once will do. Glad that I have at least tried.

Cheers
If anyone is looking for a model body, zhizhi from 1606 or Manli from 1820 provide better service

Last edited by charon77; 25-07-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Missed out additional info