Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideHigh View Post
Appointment:
Overnight w/ Armin from SNS with Video.
+Addon Andrea(1Hr session) from SNS with Lesbian acts

Looks: 11/10
She looks younger in real life than the photos. The photoshoot photos aren't lying. She looks like them
Body is the same as photos, no tummy or love handles found.
Breasts are as advertised. Nipples are little pea sized.

BBBJ: 9/10
My shaft is the average 5.5 inch range. She was almost capable of covering 80% of my shaft. No rookie teeth scraping against the shaft. All wet and smooth. She also sucked the balls with light pressure.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy was average tightness. She did laser removal to get rid of her pussy hair. Clean as a whistle.
She was well groomed and smelled good without the overpowering perfumes some hookers pour on themselves.
Light makeup touches to make innocent eyes pop when doing her missionary.
A great ass for someone her petite size making doggy style enjoyable.
Cowgirl was also very enjoyable due to her light weight.

Mannerisms: 11/10
Place is well kept and presentable. She had food prepared eg. Sushi, biscuits. And the complimentary camomile tea. She has a good command in english making our conversations easy. She dosent try to rip you off or be pushy with other services.

Other comments:
Video Session: She has a lace face mask used for our video session. Do take note to pay extra for longer video session as qouted price was only for an hour.

Lesbian session: 8/10
New experience for me. I would'nt say mind blowing but it surely was entertaining.
Services offered: Girls will 69, kiss and fondle each other. 1 girl making out with you while the other is riding you.

Closing Remarks: I don't have any complaints. I ws treated to all her services fairly as advertised and i couldnt expect more. All is well.

RTF: Not at the moment. Not a big fan of repeat visits. And with the policies getting more and more stringent, i think i may wait out abit.

If you do feel unwell, do yourself and her a favour and refrain from visiting till you recover. Cheers!

Wow! You lived my fantasy - with the lesbian and threesome! I would have done it for a shorter time because of the $. Well done!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else