View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

It's too separate sites so it would be very difficult to integrate the billing.

The ticketsclub site was started because in the early days of the forum, I used to get requests via email from many guest members here who said they wanted to view the images but they did not want to sign up for an account in the forum for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plimp View Post
Boss,

Am sitting on the fence whether to sign up for the premium membership. After much thoughts, what is the factor that will push me to sign up right now is:

1) Premium member gets access to the private pictures archives at the same monthly charge.

2) If it is not cost effective to offer archive access to Premium members, why not offer optional upgrade at preferential rate?
Premium Membership monthly charge + [Verotel monthly charge - discount%] = Premium Plus membership monthly charge.

Please consider!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates