Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

last night FR
Nadia
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=728873

I must say 100% service level QC check
Shy Shy type (submissive)

Frenching yes-Checked
Bbbj- DT-Checked She really make sure to go all the way till u hit the end of her mouth can feel the dickhead hitting/pushing against something
FJ- many postion as i FJ quite long time, she ride(1),follow Doggy on bed(2),missionary on bed(3), doggy infront mirror on couch(4), me standing she kneel blowjob(5),me sitting on bed edge blowjob(6),missionary on bed edge i standing(7),stop to get towel sweat alot...too much action,back to bed with some DT again(8) missionary again with frenching (9) my sweat dripping on her, here come something very sweet she smile and use my towel to help me wipe sweat and i continue pumping her till i shoot lol.
Non stop action for about 30+min not counting bathing
No complain and blackface.
Too bad she leaving , but she did say she will be back for bros who miss her this trip be sure to grab her when she come back
Tipped-yes
RTF-YES