Old 22-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paizuri8008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

FL + FR - Amber CKT Penang (200/1.5hr/shot) (BJ only 80-100/shot)

State : Penang
Place Name : Bukit Gambir
Category : CKT

Name : Amber
Height : 160
Weight : 45
Package Offered : PS
Package Damage :
1) PS - RM200 / 1.5hour / shot
Hotel : Not Included
CD : Not Provided
Deposit : N
Service Type : Outcall
Open To : CKT

Body Type : Slim
Boobs Size : A
Ass Shape : no info
Pussy : no info

BBBJ : Y
DFK : didnt try
DATY : didnt try, but i'm assuming YES
AR : N
FJ : Y

Bonuses
CIM : Allow
Anal : N
Squirt : N

FR:
Found on WeChat. She spoke very poor English. Our conversation (audio message) was mainly in Mandarin. She texts mainly in Mandarin but WeChat has translate function. The above information is from our conversation exchange.
I tried her BJ package. Took the RM100 deal, at her house but subjected to availability because she is staying with her family. RM80 deal is in your car. I wanted the car deal but had no idea where to go, later kena catch by blue bird. I was caught before..hehe..
She shared her location, when I arrived she walked me to her house. The surrounding of her house is not well lit, and she only switches on her room light, lights in living room and kitchen are off. So initially I thought I went into a blackmail station given the eerie feeling. LOL
Calmed my mind down and headed to the toilet for a quick shower when she gave me a towel. Got to shower la, you'll be laying down on people's bed, don't dirty it!
Done with shower, walked back to her room. She removed my towel and laid me down on her bed.
Proceeded to BBBJ me. Started kinda uncomfortable for me because my didi head is kinda sensitive. Guided her to blow me the way I like and eventually it becomes enjoyable.
Requested her to remove her top and bra for me to autoroam. Roam roam roam the A cup then I asked her whether can I cum in her mouth, she was ok with it.
After a good 10mins or so, unloaded into her mouth and she took tissues to wipe my didi and spits out my cum.
Paid her and left. Spent about 30minutes there overall.

Her looks: 3/10 (saw her younger pics in her 20s, was a 6 before age took over, lol)
BJ skills: 6/10
GFE: 4/10 (stranger-stranger feeling)
She calls the BJ package as "Fast Food package", expecting the guy to cum quickly.
But dont worry, she wasn't the rush type. Just do your part to cum in 20minutes if you're taking the BJ package.

Why did I choose her service?
I was in need (or desperate) for a quick unload. While RM100 could land me a 1hr massage + HJ, to roam boobie got to pay extra usually. Plus I had something else in mind, I just want a BJ.

My condition to share contact: Exchange contact + your FR after test drive.
PM for pics. Please do not expect immediate reply from me.

Happy Cheonging!!