View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
These places are more to Central n South, which are at the high end side. Unless TS stays somewhere near this location, I would prefer West side (Central to West). No doubt, class is lower.

Based on TS's age, I think he can hunt the gals at Golden Crown. If TS want to visit shooting range, I would suggest Travel Hotel at Mangga Besar. Live Band inside with hundreds of gals to choose. Do the business in the room on top floor and cost you abt 50SGD.

Any places you go, extra carefull for drug related issues. If I am not mistaken, about 2 weeks ago, one entertainment place was caught red handed selling drug in liquid form. In mineral water bottle.
http://jakartaglobe.id/news/bnn-unco...remains-large/

Jakarta. The National Narcotics Agency, or BNN, uncovered a laboratory producing crystal methamphetamine and ecstasy at discotheque MG Club International in West Jakarta on Sunday (17/12).

Five people, all of them Indonesians, have been arrested. The authorities are still searching for the owner of the club.

BNN discovered the laboratory on the second and fourth floor of the club on Jalan Tubagus Angke, after raiding it on Sunday morning, BNN drug eradication chief Arman Depari said on Monday, as quoted by BeritaSatu.com.

"The five are suspected ecstasy and sabu [methamphetamine] dealers," Arman said.

They are: Wastam (43), Ferdiansyah (23), Dedi Wahyudi (40), Mislah (45) and Fadly (45).

During the raid, investigators found chemicals to produce the narcotics. BNN did not mention the amount of drugs found at the scene.

According to Arman, 120 of the club's visitors – 80 men and 40 women – need to undergo rehabilitation.

Jakarta Deputy Governor Sandiaga Uno promised to punish the club. The city administration can revoke its permits.

"Not only will it be shut down, with its permits revoked, there will be a criminal proceeding," Sandiaga said on Monday at the City Hall.

Also on Monday, National Police chief Gen. Tito Karnavian said there can be an increased demand for drugs in the year-end season, therefore the police will conduct special operation "Nila" to cut the supply of narcotics.

Additional reporting by Aichi Halik and Farouk Arnaz.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you