Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb P.R.C. gals

[QUOTE=tck306]As most of the PRC work in other cities right now, sometime we also "missed" them a bit here. A lot of my Singapore frs don't like P.R.C. in KTV. I do understand it. But right now, we got to stick with local girls are "cocky" and expensive......that's what happend b4 those Made in China attacked the whole SEA region.

I guess a lot of KTV kaki missed those days in Subaru, Cherry Blossom, Emico, etc. I am not saying the are better then locals, but we really have lot of fun (and misery) when they were around. Of course, many wives here are now very happy as well.

Anybody want to share some of yr exp with PRC girls from the KTV?[/
QUOTE]

P.R.C. gals are not entertaining or accomodating enough. We do not mind spending money on them provided they are good in service (other than sex).

In my opinion, P.R.C. gals really do not know how to take care customers. In a sense, they do not know how to "Fang Chang Xian, Diao Da Yu". What they want is money. I should say they are over money minded. In Hokkien, we say, "gian-lui". Attitude problem some more. Malaysia/Singapore gals are far better than the P.R.C. gals.

Customers may be very rich but very often they acted like they are not. I suppose many wealthy customers are thrifty and they don't really showed-off.

P.R.C. gals want is money and run-off right after business. If these P.R.C. gals know how to treat customers well, these P.R.C. gals will be benefited in the long run.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor