View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to find a ml at NBR, paid $60 entrance and got showed the way to my room...waited for the ml to come up and when she saw me, still remember me having not visited her for quite a while...was surprised her boobs were so soft when she lean on my back...then started to tear the paper underwear...she started teasing me by soft strokes to the balls and not realising it, she actually gave me a lick on the balls when I felt something wet..I told her you very notty...she just smiled and said why I never come and look for her and she missed me that's why she did that..told her why don't you lick the front instead, she said she don't do bj, I said it is okay even a peck or lick will do..after considering for a while, she gave the hardened rod a peck and that's it...she then proceed to hj me till eruption...clean me up and gave her a $50 tip...
care to share bro, this thread seems dead for months 😉😉😉😉